Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Big Blog Candy Mountain Monday!

Or, I should say a "Big Blog Candy Mountain Month." This time around the blog candy will be gathered for the month of March and a winner will be drawn from all comments to posts and announced on Monday, March 30th.

Be sure to read posts and comment daily to have more chances to win. And you must put an email address so that I can notify you of winning. I am still missing one winner from all of the Feb. contests. Gigi, are you out there? You are a winner! I need your address to send your prizes.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Love your music.
    KMercer517@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month it will be with it being crafting month.

    mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tyvm for the offer

    Jacquie

    justjack1961@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog... I will link your giveaway in my blog candy corner.... Thanks

    http://babecaddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete