Friday, March 13, 2009

Fiskars Friday Paisley Punch

If you love paisleys you will love being able to make your own paisley embellishments with Fiskars tools.

And since there is not a paisley punch in the Fiskars line, just use any size of the Coma Coma Chameleon Squeeze Punch and either size of the Scallop Edgers for the base. Then you can dot with markers and embellish them up as much or as little as you like.

Add a hand made paisley to your card or page designed specifically by you to coordinate with any papers.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to create. I have TONS of fiskar punches but not that one. I have a CB paisley folder which I enjoy using though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely teabag holder. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I love my "Comma Comma Chameleon" punches that I won before Christmas in Kelly Jo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete