Friday, March 20, 2009

Funkie & Free Fiskars Friday again!

It’s Funkie and Free Fiskars Friday time again. Next week, Friday 27th from 4pm-6pm, I will be back at Funkie Munkie Scraps in Greer doing Fiskars demos. There will be prizes and the first one starts here! If you rsvp on this blog post your name will be entered into a drawing for a prize. Anyone who buys a Fiskars product that day (at 20-25% discounts) will be entered into another drawing for a prize. And everyone that comes out to play will be entered into yet another drawing for a prize! So plan to drop by for about 15 min. or so. Oh yea, this week you will be making 2 cards for the same (FREE) price of one! See you there...

3 comments:

  1. A busy Fiskateer and CFD!

    No, I really meant Marks Paper...did you check it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Maybe I can make it to the next one! I've heard great things about your classes so I'm looking forward to it.
    Jenn J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived closer to take in some of these classes & Fiskavents.

    ReplyDelete